After graduating from college in 2011 I started writing on a freelance basis for clients across the globe. To find these clients I used Upwork (link to profile), a platform that connects businesses to freelancers. My clients needed copy and content for their website and I provided it to them with 5-star quality.
- Completed 68 projects with 97% overall success score
- Received 5 star ratings from almost every client
- Wrote 23-page report and 10-part email drip for lead generation campaign
- Provided website treatment that grew traffic by 31% and doubled conversions
- 101 Ways to Find Affluent Clients (White Paper)
- Customer Service Copy” Beats Sales Copy by 349% in Abandonment Email (Blog Post)
- $25 Million Dollar Home (One-Page Ad)
- Organic Meal Delivery Company in Sydney (About Page)
- Back-to-School Savings for Dick’s Sporting Goods (Radio Script)
Robert is great to work with and I’d recommend him – both for his skills as well as his personality – to anyone looking for help getting the copywriting on their website fine-tuned.
Joseph Ranseth, Founder of Vine Multimedia
Robert is awesome! In fact, he’s so awesome I’m tempted to tell you he sucks so I can keep him all to myself. The report he wrote for me was impressive.
Kelly O’Neil, Founder of Marketing to Millionaires
Rob helped us increase organic traffic to our website by 31% in just a few months. He improved on-page SEO and started a modest, yet smart content marketing strategy that brought in new, relevant traffic. I’d be very interested to see what he could do with even a small marketing budget for a larger company. Drinks on me when you come to San Diego, friend!
John Shammas, Founder of iSquad Repair
Robert is an exceptional writer. Not only are his technical skills stellar, he was proactive in coming up with great ideas on his own. He always took care to keep us in the loop on his progress, and his work was timely and sharp.
Terri Phillips, Content Writer at Full Creative
Rob was excellent to work with, and he helped us to produce excellent content and internal documentation for our content management processes that will provide value to us for a long time to come.
Scott Valdez, Founder of VDA