After an audit of MaxCDN’s marketing efforts, content showed to generate substantially more leads and revenue than advertising. Because of this finding a large portion of StackPath’s marketing budget was reserved for content creation and promotion.
This new budget let me hire 8 freelancers including 6 content creators, a proof reader, and an outreach specialist. In addition to generating content topics and working with these freelancers, I also created content on my own to drive leads and enable sales.
- Managed all content creation and publishing efforts for company of 150+ people
- Created lead gen content that helped sales exceed $50K new signup goal
- Created case studies included in RFPs for Fortune 100 companies
- Planned and executed 3-month content strategy
- Received 50% email response rate from influencers when promoting new posts
The following is content I created or managed the creation of:
- Threat Landscape for Startups Building Web Applications
- What is Domain Sharding? (Linked to by Google Developer Blog)
- How to Redirect Logs to a Central Syslog Server