Thanks for checking out my portfolio. If you like what you see, send me a line at email@example.com.
I’ve worked as content marketer for web performance and web security startups. I helped the web performance company, MaxCDN, get acquired, and helped the web security startup that acquired it, StackPath, create content to gain initial traction. (Click on the company links to learn more about what I helped these startups accomplish.)
Below are live samples of my writing. You’ll find examples of technical writing and stories based on my experiences. Before writing these pieces I wrote for all types of businesses inside a digital marketing agency called Webimax. Those were ghostwritten pieces though and are not shown here.
- How to land a full-time remote job in less than 20 days (Robert Gibb) Influencer share
- Strategic content marketing with Robert Gibb (Content Champion)
- 7 ingredients for effective team meetings, distilled from two years of torture (Hubstaff)
- How I made sense of my anxiety and depression (Elite Daily) 520 shares, 5 comments
- 5 habits to practice to transform your lifestyle (Elite Daily) 1,900 shares, 14 comments
- Improve 3 Google ranking factors with a CDN (MaxCDN) Influencer share
- The SSL performance myth (MaxCDN) Ranks #1 in Google
- What is content caching? (StackPath) Ranks #1 in Google
- What is domain sharding? (StackPath) Ranks #1 in Google
- What 12 CDN experts love and hate about CDNs (MaxCDN) Hacker News