My full name is very formal, unlike me.
The name’s Robert Smith Gibb IV. You can call me Rob though.
I’m motivated, passionate and empathetic – in my career and outside of it. I try not to create too big of a gap between what I do personally and what I do professionally, nor do I create a gap between who I am in person and who I am “on the clock.” I go to work and do what I love – write. And then I come home and do what I love – write.
For me, writing is my career as much as it is my salvation.
Without it, I guess I’d just talk more. Which sounds terrible, because, while I love getting creative with others, I love the majesty of quiet reflection. I also love creating landmarks with my words – landmarks people can return to and appreciate over and over again.
Landmarks include …
- Web copy for cool offerings by cool people.
- Articles published on Elite Daily.
- Posts published here.
To create these landmarks and make them valuable, I draw a lot of inspiration from life, its complexities, its people, and the things its people create.
Inspirations include …
- Movies. Currently, my favorite movie is Robot & Frank.
- Music. Currently, my favorite artist is Grimes.
- Books. Currently, my favorite book is The Go-Giver. I live by its laws.
- Simplicity. I am a subscriber to Zen Habits.
- Exercise. I do a lot of bedroom workouts by HasFit.
- Yoga. My favorite “bad yogi” is Erin Motz.
I’m also inspired by that feeling you get when you take off in a plane, headed somewhere new … that feeling you get when you create something new and original and become fearful and excited for what it will become … and that feeling you get when you meet someone new, sincere, and passionate.
What I’m Currently Doing …
- Living in University City, Philadelphia, PA.
- Freelance writing and marketing for companies that want to increase their online exposure.
- Writing for an Internet marketing agency named Webimax.
- Contributing to Elite Daily.
- Creating a new type of fiction genre.
- Taking the Accelerated Program for Six-Figure Copywriting course.
- Applying the 5 Laws of Stratospheric Success in business and life.
You may also be interested in …
We’re human beings, my son, almost birds, public heroes and secrets.